- Good knowledge of Magento architecture;
- Experience with Magento (level programming modules);
- Experienced in designing, writing queries for and optimizing SQL databases;
- Programming design patterns (at least understanding patterns which are used in Magento);
- Ability to integrate with 3rd party resources and data;
- Git version control;
- Ability to work efficiently in a team;
- Good communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Zend, Symfony, Yii, Laravel, etc.);
- Magento 2 architecture understanding;
- Certificates on programming (Magento Certified, Zend PHP Certified, etc);
- SOLID principles;
- Experience with Apache Solr, Elasticsearch;
- Familiarity with Xdebug.
- At least 2 years of experience in Drupal projects (7 and 8 version);
- Experience in Drupal module development;
- Expert knowledge of PHP, JS and HTML/CSS;
- Ability to integrate external API;
- Conversational English.
- Qualified and friendly colleagues;
- Support in self-development;
- Flexible working hours;
- Comfortable office and workplace.