We continue to work on Magento SEO. Here you’ll find Top 3 Best External Magento SEO extensions for performing the best search engine optimisation practices. We have already learned the things that matter in Magento SEO and how to set them up. Now there is an additional help for making your Magento website SEO-friendly.
Best External Magento SEO Extensions: Our Choice
All steps to SEO become much easier and convenient with external Magento SEO extensions. We‘ve chosen three of them which are the best in our humble opinion. Here they are:
SEO Toolkit by Amasty
This extension includes the numerous features for Magento SEO. It will help you to do the following:
- work with categories and products;
- create relevant metadata for all pages;
- export and import product tags;
- generate the sitemaps for a multiple Magento online store;
- create SEO-friendly short URLs;
- make SEO-friendly product reviews.
It’s really good solution, and it comes with a user-friendly guide on how to make all thing works.
Where to find the extension and guide: amasty.com
There you’ll also find the detailed description of a product.
Magento SEO Suite Ultimate extension v9.0.1 by Mageworx
This is the all-in-one Magento SEO solution. It can do the same things as the previous one. So you can choose the extension you like more. Let’s take a look at what it can:
- has 20 templates for work with metadata;
- helps to create advanced Magento snippets;
- performs SEO for category and product pages;
- includes features for SEO breadcrumbs and redirects;
- allows external and internal cross-linking;
- generates extended XML and HTML sitemap;
- provides the detailed SEO reports.
It is also packaged with users guide that will help you to achieve the best results in working with Magento SEO features.
Where to find the extension and guide: mageworx.com
Create HTML Sitemap for SEO by Creare – Free
The extension is focused on creating HTML sitemap for Magento store, and it’s available for free on MagentoConnect. Here is how it works::
- lists all Magento store categories in cascading style;
- creates the SEO-friendly sitemap;
- replaces the defaulted paginated sitemap of Magento;
- lists all static and CMS pages;
- helps to make all category pages indexed;
- has built-in XML checker.
Where to find the extension: magentocommerce.com
Now you can make a selection from three good solutions for the best Magento SEO practices. Before you start, take a look at our Magento SEO Technical Recommendations that will help you to perform everything step by step.
Let your Magento online store go sky high and make friends with Google!