What Is WordPress?
WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world, and it’s not an accident. It allows you to manage your content easily and conveniently, without many efforts. Over 60 million users have already chosen WordPress for bringing their business ideas to life. With this CMS, you can get a nice looking project. This can generate business for you thus seeing you achieve your business goals online. So, let’s face why WordPress is so good.
- Easy to use and customize. It is a quite popular tool since it makes it easy to create websites without any challenges. This is why most people prefer using it as can also help you create websites of any design and style just by performing a few clicks.
- Allows creating any website design. If you are looking to build a simple blog or a store for your business, this is what you need to have. As mentioned before, you can create any design or style that you want for your website. This can be achieved by using thousands of free themes or designs options available for you to choose from.
- Numerous plugins are available. WordPress comes with different plugins that can help you implement different functionalities in your website. For instance, WooCommerce is a popular plugin that enables WordPress users to create an amazing online store.
- No coding knowledge needed. As mentioned before, possessing some coding knowledge can only be considered an added advantage. However, you can easily come up with a great website that will also look entirely professional without writing even a single piece of code.
- Fantastic Flexibility. WordPress is browser-based. This means you can access it anywhere on any computer as long as you are connected to a working internet.
- Easy-to-manage. With WordPress, you can easily update your themes and plugins thanks to the built-in updates management system that it comes with. This can be done just within the admin dashboard.
- Handle different media types. It uses a built-in media uploader to take care of your video, images, and audio files. This enables you to easily embed various media files by pasting a particular URL in the WordPress post editor.
- SEO-friendly. WordPress is created with high-quality code that is already optimized thus helping your site to rank higher in the search engine.
What Can It Do?
There are a lot of things that you can achieve by using WordPress, here are some of them.
WordPress currently powers over 50% of blogs across the Internet. This is the number one reason why this open-source content management system is being used. With WordPress, you can create a blog or any other website, and easily maintain it thereafter. So, if you consider WordPress like a future base for your website, you should also familiarize yourself with some main purposes it is suitable for:
- blogs and portfolio websites;
- corporate websites;
- business card websites;
- medical, educational, and legal websites;
- simple eCommerce projects;
- personal websites;
- content-orientated websites;
- websites for writers.
And it’s only beginning. You can manage all these solutions even without special coding knowledge because the administrative panel is intuitively clear and easy-to-handle. Most of common tasks and issues can be solved by picking the appropriate plugins. The only thing you should take care of is website security. You must always update the version in time and use some common rules of thumb in order to protect the website.
Why WordPress Is a Good Choice?
If you choose WordPress for the base of your website, you win a number of benefits. And one of them is their cost. WP development cost is much lower comparing to the other CMSs. It’s all because of the simplicity of this platform, a lot of free themes and modules and even custom development also will be cheaper. So, you invest no a huge amount of money to website development, but open unlimited opportunities for your business that brings you high income. And you’ll not have to spend much time on management and studying. You just get a website, and it is ready to go.
WORDPRESS Development Services
So choose WordPress and reach success. We are here to do your great project in the best way. Hire WordPress developer at WEB4PRO, and he will build a perfect website for you.
If You Need
- beautiful, attractive, and SEO-friendly website;
- handy, flexible and easy-to-use internet solution;
- a qualitative result that will stay in your heart forever.
- installation of WordPress and getting “out of box” functionality;
- theme installation and setup of default plugins;
- access to all functions;
- creation of custom themes and plugins if you need some uniqueness.
Our Valued Partners
We have a team of highly experienced WordPress developers that can help you create any type of website you want using WordPress as the CMS of our choice. These developers ready to help you find great WordPress solutions. Make sure to find yourself a good WordPress web development company that will provide you with better solutions for a great online experience.
Hire WordPress Developer
If you feel like it will take you much time to learn about WordPress before you can create your first blog, reach out to our WordPress development agency. You can hire our WordPress developer or dedicated team to make your fantastic WordPress project. Our team members know a lot about this open-source CMS and can use it correctly to build for you a nice website for your online business. They can also use various plugins to implement multiple features, thereby improving the usability of your site, and also provide quick and stable performance for it.
Our team Awaiting Your Tasks
Get professional help and business advice with your project tailored to your specific business needs with our software engineers and niche specialists. They are masters of their job and are glad to create something cool together with you.
Backend and Frontend Developers Available
- – WordPress, WooCommerce
- – Client/Server web technologies
- – Portal and website engines
- – Database architecture
- – 3-rd party API integration
Senior-level creative website designer available
- – Responsive web design
- – Mobile-first design
- – UI/UX best practices
- – Branding
Business analysts, Project Managers, and advisors available
- – Project Management
- – Business Analysis
- – Brand Discovery
- – Interviews and Negotiations
Whether you want to get a WordPress-based website from scratch, or a custom solution, we would be glad to provide you with our best teams to help you.