Magento One Step Checkout: How to Choose and Work with It
Using a simplified checkout is an optimal way to make your store run more smoothly and quickly. That said, how are you supposed to choose between the various one-step checkouts and how can you work with one of them for your business benefits?
Below, we’re going to tell you what are the main benefits of one step checkout that are already proved by merchants. Also, the most important that you will find here list of the best one step checkout extensions for your Magento store.
Benefits of Magento One Page Checkout
To get started, let’s talk about why you should use Magento’s One-Page Checkout.
- It’s easy to use. Your customers can check out and view their shopping cart from a single page to ensure their patients and satisfaction. For merchants, this is easy to use because it provides you with a way to customize your site without coding.
- It’s user-friendly. Since the entire process becomes simpler for your customers, you can make user-friendly checkout page and attract customers with easy checkout steps.
- It quickens the checkout time. When you aren’t being redirected to a multitude of different pages, you can complete your checkout faster. By filling out a simple form, you will save clients’ time and reduce the abandoned carts rate.
- It’ll improve sales results. By using Magento One Page Checkout, you’re reducing the number of steps your customers need to make to complete their purchase. By limiting the chances for your customers to be overwhelmed, they’ll be loyal to the brand or store and complete their purchases more often.
Magento 2 Checkout Process
The great thing about this checkout process is that customers don’t need to sign up for accounts if they don’t want to and if they do, they can wait until they check out. If you’re on the fence about whether you should ask your customers to sign up, there are some benefits to doing so. The major benefit of having customers sign up is that when they need to check out, their billing information will be filled in immediately.
Magento 2’s checkout process also ensures that when someone is checking out, the system filters through existing user emails to find out if the customer has an account. This is beneficial to you because customers are less likely to abandon their accounts if you make it easy for them to check out.
Magento has integrated the one-step process with an address suggestion space. When someone goes to check out, then, a number of different addresses are suggested to quicken the entire process.
One Step Checkout Extensions for Magento 2
Now you can learn more about which extensions will work for you. Here are some features you might come across with these extensions:
- One-step checkout
- Gift wrapping
- Pre-planned delivery date
- Track conversions
- Free demo
Price: from $199 to $429.
A major benefit of using One Step Checkout by Mageplaza is that it helps you to increase the conversion rate of your eCommerce store and it makes checkouts more direct. When you use this tool, nearly all payment methods are accepted; therefore, none of your customers will be left out during the checkout process. If you suspect that some of your clients or customers will be buying gifts, you can ask them if they want to have their products gift wrapped.
Price: $89 for a single license + 12 months of support.
According to the website, this extension is best for those who are looking for a clean interface, who want to provide their customers with coupons, and for those who want to provide their customers with the option for the desired delivery date.
The Magento 3 checkout template for this one step checkout is user-friendly and provides you with an easy way to edit your overall store.
With Aheadworks’ extension, you can track conversions through checkout phases. By determining how efficient each field is, you’ll be able to adjust your checkout process to tailor to your individual clientele.
Your checkout page directly affects your sales. It’s the last point of sale and as such, it’s the last chance for you to make a good impression. If your customers aren’t sure about certain products, your checkout page is the last chance for them to make a decision. That’s why it’s so important for you to have a checkout page that assesses and adapts to your needs.
Price: $299 + free support for 90 days.
Magestore is known for being host to a number of different Magento extensions. Their One Step Checkout extension has similar features to the aforementioned extensions and overall, it’s a good balance between price and quality.
Price: $249 for the Open Source and for the Commerce edition is $549.
From a single checkout page, your customers will be able to add addresses efficiently with Google suggestions and they’ll be able to edit them on the same page. If you’re not sure whether you want to use this extension, Amasty does have extension demos for you to try out. With their easy-to-use Magento checkout page customization, you shouldn’t have a problem of using this extension to make your site checkout simple and accessible!
One Step Checkout Magento Extension Options
Aside from classic one step checkout extensions, you also have one step checkout for M1 extensions. To learn more about these, keep reading!
In a classic checkout system, your customers may experience between 5 to 10 steps. With Aheadworks’ one step checkout, you can reduce these to a single step. For $159 you can do the following:
- Provide them with upfront information
- Provide an estimate of how long the process will be
- Provide transparency
Price: $159 for the Open Source and $359 for the Commerce edition.
With Amasty, your eCommerce store’s shopping cart will be on the same page as the checkout page. Not only this, but you can have complete control over the fields your customers need to hand in.
Apptha provides merchants with the ability to provide customers with, or to have control over, the following:
- Support in different languages to ensure you’re always understood and taken care of.
- Control over checkout options.
- Control over your site’s individual terms and conditions.
- Control over different gift options for customers.
Price: Free version or 25$ monthly for the advanced features list.
With Iwdagency, you have the option of using the free or the professional version of the extension. Like you might guess, the professional version of the extension will provide you with more features. This one step checkout supports a number of different payment options for both the free and professional version. The version you have to pay for, however, will provide you with the following features:
- Support and installation at no extra cost.
- Your customers will have the opportunity to buy or receive gift cards.
- Your customers can have subscription services.
Price: $159 plus 90 days of free support.
According to MageCheckout, carts are abandoned, on average, over 60% of the time. At the end of the day, online shopping can be long and complicated. For impulsive shoppers, this process provides them with enough time to think and close the page completely. When you have one step checkout, your customers can shop more quickly, and as such, they’ll spend more money.
Here’s a short summary of this extension’s features:
- Reduction of abandoned carts
- Increased conversions
- Increased sales